Search for Global Warming related topics and See the Future

Thursday, September 18, 2008

THIS IS WHAT I FIGHT FOR...part 1

All pics taken at Bindujethu's house (Ph.D. in Physics, teacher respected by many) ...jethu aged 91, senile. Jethima, 82, still carrying on God's Work feeding 15+ cats and 7+ dogs. Though poor in this material anthropocentric world...

Directly and indirectly Greed of Humans is responsible for these deaths :

....death of the kitten displayed above, fond memories playing with you


....death of 3 to 4 of the dogs lying on the bed....the black one was such a good faithful feller



This is not some cheap donation camp.....Bindujethu frowned 3 times I gave them such a paltry sum I'm really ashamed of...they returned it away... & family are too proud to ask...they never have...AND NEVER WILL.


But I HAD A DREAM....this Legal Case...split 50-17-33 ...17% could have been donated to a Wildlife Fund.....the kitten probably couldn't have been saved, though I have fond memories playing with it.
The 3-4 dogs could have been...I'm 100% sure.

...Make no mistake :


The Eyes of God are Watching You
नमः शिवाय

No comments: